🍂Hi folks, it’s time to place your Thanksgiving turkey orders!🍂
🦃We’re happy to provide your Thanksgiving turkey by our good ol’ tried-and-true, Misty Knoll Farm – their deadline is November 16th with a $10 deposit. Misty Knoll birds are $4.39/lb.
Misty Knoll Farm raises their birds with utmost care, feeding them wholesome grain that is free of antibiotics and animal by-products. This provides healthy, nutritious and flavorful birds.
🦃We also want to give you a second option of organic, local turkeys from Grace Pond Farm in Thomaston, Maine. They’re Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association (MOFGA) certified and the family farm has ensured they’ve put a lot of love and effort to provide the healthiest of birds. The deadline for Grace Pond Farm turkeys is November 4th with a $10 deposit. Grace Pond birds are $5.99/lb.
All turkeys will arrive fresh with the exception of small sizes by Grace Pond Farm, which will be frozen early and thawed in time for Thanksgiving.
Place your order with us NOW by calling us at 207-865-0046. Please do not email an order.
These deadline creep up fast!
Bulk Blueberry Orders are In! Please pick your order up as soon as possible as we are very tight on freezer space. Thank you!
$30 for 5 lbs ( paid in full at time of order ) for August delivery, week of the 10th. Harvesting is weather dependent, so please call ahead if you’re making a special trip. We will post here and no facebook when we have a firm delivery date, we will not be calling people.
These blueberries are flash frozen immediately after harvesting.
Don’t be afraid to stock up!
Our new hours of operation will be Monday – Saturday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm and Sunday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
We now have plexiglass installed on two of our registers so you can now unpack your own carts and baskets. You can also bring in your own bags (please do not shop into your bag, always appreciated)! If you bring bags, we will ask you to please bag your groceries yourself. While people get used to bringing bags again, we will continue to waive the bag fee until July 15th.
Please continue to leave 6 feet between other customers in line to check out and wear a mask while shopping.Thank you.
• No alcohol and no frozen items.
We will be open 10:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Sunday.
Sign, sign, everywhere a sign.
You will see lots of signs inside and outside the store to remind you of all the new changes and things we are asking from our customers to shop at RRNF in order to comply with Governor Mills Executive Order. As of today, and until further notice, these are some of the things we need to ensure everyone gets a chance to shop in a timely manner.
- We need to limit the number of customers in the store at the same time. Please have one person per family do the shopping and remember kids are people too. Two or more people shopping for the same household means someone is waiting outside. Please practice social distancing with other customers and staff.
- Please shop for as many days in advance as possible, like Mom & Grandma used to do.
- Please shop with a list and purpose so you can move through the store as quickly as possible.
- For now, this is how check out will be: Approach the floor sign marking 6 feet from the cashier. Another staff member will take your cart, unload and bag your groceries. The cashier will instruct you when to approach the register for payment. This is the best way for us to maintain social distancing and also speed up the process.
- All customers use a cart when shopping, no more baskets. This helps us to keep a count of customers in the store.
- We have floor stickers coming today so you can easily see the 6 foot spacing at the register area and outside on the ramp. In the meantime, look for masking tape on the floor.
- If we are at capacity, the line to get in the store will queue on the ramp.
- We are transitioning to offering only pre-packaged bulk items and bottles of spices to minimize consumer handling and speed up shopping. Sorry, but we will not re-package any bulk items already bagged. Hopefully, this will only need to be in effect for April.
- We are planning on offering online shopping sometime next week, more details & instructions to follow.
- The hours of 10:00 am to 11:00 am are reserved for high risk, immune compromised individuals and their caregivers. Please do not shop at that time if you are not in that category.
Thank you for all your patience and understanding. Be well.