makes 2 servings
1 1/2 c. raw coconut water 1 tsp. wheatgrass powder
1 tsp. finely grated lemon zest 1/4 tsp. spirulina powder
1/4 c. fresh lemon juice 1/4 tsp. ground turmeric (or fresh)
1 c. baby spinach pinch of black pepper
1/2 c. fresh mint leaves 3 c. frozen pineapple
1 Tbs. kale powder
In blender, combine all ingredients and run on high for 30-60 seconds, until well blended.
last month’s snow
finally reaches the ground
dripping from the roof
Doug and Becky at the Grocery Intensive, hmmm
the moonlight glaze
Our new sign is complete! A big shout out to a group of North Yarmouth guys who made it happen. Thank you to Brett with Maine Post and Beam, Chris with Bourgeois Sign & Design and Dave with DiBiase & Sons Masonry. We love it! When Spring arrives, we will be sure to have our landscaper Chris (another North Yarmouther) with Horizon Landscapes & Design add the finishing touches.
laced with fresh snow-
Ingredients (for the sauce)
- ¾ cup toasted sesame oil
- ½ cup tamari
- 3 Tbs rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup sherry
- 3 Tbs sugar
- 2-3 Tbs fresh ginger root, grated
- 1 clove of garlic, minced or pressed
- 2 scant teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 1 ½ cup peanut butter
- ¾ lbs. whole wheat spaghetti (break in half as you add to boiling water)
- Edamame or carrot sticks to garnish
- Bring 3-4 quarts of water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 12 minutes. (capture and save some of the pasta water to use for thinning sauce if too thick)
- Drain noodles
- Combine all sauce ingredients together in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Add noodles to sauce and combine well.
- Top with edamame or carrot slices and serve
- 2 heads of broccoli
- 2 or 3 carrots
- ½- ¾ cups of vegannaise
- 1 Tbs of lemon juice
- 3 Tbs of nutritional yeast
- ¼ cup of dried cranberries
Cut broccoli florets into small pieces. You can also cut up the stems after removing the hard outer part. Shred the carrots. Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl, voila!