- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 Tbs. coconut oil
- 2 Tbs. butter
- 1 (14 oz) can marinated quartered artichokes hearts, drained, liquid reserved
- 3 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup white wine
- 1Tbs. capers
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Brown chicken in oil and butter for 5-7 minutes per side; remove from skillet, and set aside.
- Place artichoke hearts and mushrooms in skillet (add more butter if too dry) and saute until mushrooms are brown and tender. Return chicken to skillet, pour in reserved artichoke liquid and wine. Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 10-15 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Stir in capers and simmer for another 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Serve over rice or with another side.